Kalbarri Quad Bike Tours
Quad Bike Tours ~ Kalbarri
Kalbarri, Wagoe Beach Quadbike Tours
By being part of this guided Kalbarri Wagoe Beach Quad Bike Tours you will not only get to see some of the magnificent sand dunes and wildlife at Kalbarri Wagoe Beach, you will also get to ride your own 4 wheel Quad Bike or Buggy.
The views are just sensational. You will stop along the way to catch your breath and marvel at the scenery while you enjoy the complimentary refreshments.
The tour is designed for the novice as well as for the experienced riders. The Quad Bikes and Buggies are all 2 seaters, simple to operate (automatic) and comfortable.
We will collect you in our courtesy bus from your accommodation in Kalbarri (WA) and take you to Wagoe Farm.
On arrival you’ll be given an introduction on how to ride a quad bike or buggy including safety instructions. Our guide will be on hand to help you and answer any questions.
Phone 9936 6060 for bookings or enquiries.
Wagoe Beach Quad Bike Features (click to open)
- Disabled people welcome to do the tour especially those confined to a wheelchair as they can quite easily control the quad bikes & buggies with them being automatic and only need to be able to steer it and use the handbrake.
- Professional and safe adventure tour in Kalbarri for young and old.
- Complimentary refreshments and light snack.
- Finalist in the Western Australian Tourism Awards 2012 & 2013 and Midwest Business Excellence Awards 2013.
Kalbarri Quadbike Safaris
Experience fun, adventure and nature in the stunning Western Australian Outback
Ellen and Martin, owners and operators of Kalbarri Quadbike Safaris would love to take you on a quadbike safari tour. Our safaris are a safe and fun way to connect with nature in the Australian bush.
We will take you to beautiful Australian bush and river country which is normally only accessible by four wheel drive. Every day customers tell us what an awesome experience they have had and that quadbiking with us was the best experience of their holiday.
Many look forward to coming back again next time they are in Kalbarri. Why not take a tip from our happy customers, and call us to book your quadbike adventure today?
Phone 9937 1011 for bookings or enquiries.
Kalbarri Quadbike Safari’s Features (click to open)
- Adventure Tour is by far our most popular safari and will take about two and a half (2.5) hours, which includes safety and operating instructions
- Maxi Adventure Tour will take about 5 hours, including several breaks, and will take you through the Murchison Riverina and along the other side of the river on Murchison House Station
- Mini Adventure Tour is about 1.5 hours duration and will take you along the Murchison River on Murchison House Station.
- Beginners welcome – passengers can travel on all bikes – close to Kalbarri